Product Operations (User Growth) Intern, Train Ticketing, Shanghaiby Trip.com Group
1 October 2023 - 28 March 2024
E-commerce, Internet & Online
University, Young Working Adults
24 September 2023
*This position is opening throughout the year.
1. Actively participate in the user growth projects of the international train ticketing;
2. Analyze the purchasing habits of overseas train ticket users and explore user needs;
3. Research the social media and social network strategies for international business;
4. Identify user growth opportunities for train ticketing through competitive analysis and data analysis;
5. Work closely with marketing, business, and R&D teams to drive agile project launch.
1. Bachelor's degree or above;
2. Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing, and able to communicate fluently in English at work;
3. Have a foundation in data analysis and be sensitive to data;
4. Interested in user growth and able to think from the perspective of users;
5. Good at cross-team communication;
6. The duration of internship will be no less than three months.
About the Company
Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar.
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.
We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages.
We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.