Protection of your privacy
Use of Collected Data
We may use the Data you provided on this website for one or more of the following purposes:
- For your application and participation in the Youth Interns Exchange Scheme (YES)
- For identification and verification
- For sending you updates on latest events and news related to YES
- For internal research, to better serve you when you participate in YES
- For contacting you
Your data may be disclosed when required by law or court order or as requested by other government or law enforcement agencies.
Access or Correct your Data
As an applicant/participant of YES, you are entitled to update your personal Data. To do so, you may log into your company account and proceed to update your company profile in the dashboard.
- Companies able to update their profile via the following route: Company Name > Company Profile > Update Profile
- Companies able to update their password via the following route: Company Name > Company Profile > Update Password
Occasional updates regarding YES will be emailed to you. If you do not want to receive these information, you may choose to unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com, stating “Unsubscribe” as the subject header.
You may accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all interactive features on our sites if cookies have been disabled completely.
All Services and the Site are provided on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis. However, Business China, as the implementation agency of YES and the administrator of the website, will make no warranty to the timeliness, safety & accuracy of the website, and that the website will be uninterrupted, and be free of any viruses or bugs. In no event shall Business China be liable for any loss, injury, damage, claims, costs or expense of any kind arising from any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful elements, communication line failure, breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, copyright infringement, breach of intellectual property right or any other cause of action.
Business China reserves the right to change or amend any of the terms and conditions of the membership agreement. Should there be a change in this agreement, details will be posted on our website.