Cloud Native Development Assistant, IT, Shanghaiby Trip.com Group
1 October 2023 - 31 December 2024
E-commerce, Internet & Online
University, Young Working Adults
24 October 2024
*This position is opening throughout the year.
1. Participate in the system design and development of a highly elastic hybrid cloud platform;
2. Participate in the development and implementation of mainstream technologies such as Serverless and ServiceMesh;
3. Participate in the design and development of various PaaS platforms;
4. Build and improve observability in high-elasticity environments;
5. Participate in the management of operations in a multi-cloud environment;
6. Keep up with industry trends, participate in open-source communities.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, majors in computer science, software engineering, or related fields;
2. Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Java, Go, Python, C, or C++ in a Linux environment;
3. Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes;
4. Proficient with git and experience using Github;
5. Proficient in Linux command usage and scripting languages;
6. Strong logical thinking and communication skills, able to analyze and summarize technical problems based on scattered information and review problem-solving processes;
7. Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies is preferred:
a. Development experience with Kubernetes controller components.
b. Familiarity with virtualization technologies such as Docker, KVM, VMware, and Xen.
c. Familiarity with common configuration management tools such as Salt, Ansible, and Puppet.
d. Basic knowledge of networking, TCP/IP communication principles, and socket programming.
e. Experience in building and configuring public cloud services such as AWS, GCP, Azure, and Aliyun.
f. Experience in configuring and using monitoring systems such as Prometheus and ELK.
g. Experience in contributing to open-source projects.
8. Fluency in Mandarin (reading and speaking) are preferred;
9. The duration of internship will be no less than 3 months.
About the Company
Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar.
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.
We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages.
We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.