Data Analyst Intern, IT, Shanghaiby Trip.com Group
1 October 2023 - 31 December 2024
E-commerce, Internet & Online
University, Young Working Adults
24 October 2023
*This position is opening throughout the year.
1. Participate in the data construction of the department, assist in the definition of indicators, data extraction and construction, deployment and optimization of visual reports;
2. Support analysts and operation teams to conduct in-depth analysis and mining of business data, assist in building a business indicator system, optimize data structure, and provide data/report/monitoring support;
3. Responsible for completing daily business data support, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of data provision and report preparation;
4. Participate in the completion of data analysis of special research, explore business scenarios, and form analysis reports with conclusions and suggestions.
1. Majors in mathematics, statistics, economics, business analysis and other related majors are preferred;
2. At least proficient in using one of R, SQL, PYTHON, proficient in SQL is must, familiar with commonly used data statistics and analysis methods;
3. Willing to accept challenges, have good logical thinking ability, business interpretation ability and fast learning ability, and can efficiently support the data work of small modules;
4. Be able to participate in the entire intern program (3-6 months), and those who can work 4-5 days a week are preferred;
5. Good communication skills in Mandarin.
About the Company
Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar.
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.
We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages.
We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.