Supply Chain Management (Hotel) Intern, Corporate Travel, Shanghaiby Trip.com Group
1 October 2023 - 31 December 2024
E-commerce, Internet & Online
University, Young Working Adults
24 October 2024
*This position is opening throughout the year.
1. Expand unsigned hotels, explore hotel needs, and build and improve online operation systems for them. Provide optimization suggestions based on hotel's different goals at different stages;
2. To coordinate across Trip.Biz internal teams, including sales team, finance team, production team, service team etc. from HQ in order to achieve target and maximize performance;
3. Responsible for monitoring and analyzing market, product, competitor, price, supplier, etc., and providing decision support for HQ and hotels from an area;
4. Maintain customer relationships, serve as the bridge of communication between hotels and the platform, train their basic operational skills, and handle problem appeals in real-time.
1. Bachelor's degree or above;
2. Passionate about the tourism industry, familiar with Internet products, and recognized with Ctrip's corporate culture;
3. Strong communication skills, with speech influence, can effectively establish and accumulate industry interpersonal networks;
4. Clear goals, strong work initiative, responsible, and willing to break through oneself;
5. Willing to work in a team, with keen insight and collaborative capabilities. Priority will be given to those who have served as cadres in class/student associations or other organizations during college;
6. Excellent business data analysis skills, those who can use Excel, Python or R language for data analysis, mining, and visualization are preferred;
7. We provide job opportunities worldwide. Those who excel in English or a minor language will have priority to get overseas job opportunities;
8. The duration of the internship will be no less than three months.
About the Company
Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar.
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.
We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages.
We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.