Business Venture Internby Waterdrop International Pte. Ltd.
1 January - 31 May 2024
25 December 2023
- Heavily involved in developing strategies and executing actions to scale up the business from 1 to 100
- Assist in planning the company’s social media calendar and production of posts, videos and ads in terms of generating creatives and copywriting
- Assist in generating new optimization ideas and gather insights to improve conversions and spur the company’s growth in the market
- Work with a cross-functional and multi-lingual team to always find ways of improvement to the current business
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Students from all specializations are welcomed if they possess entrepreneurial traits
- Self-driven and able to think outside the box
- Attention to users’ needs
- Able to embrace great uncertainties and constant changes
- Desire to explore and learn new things
- Great communication skills
- Strong interest in charitable causes and past experiences of participating in charity related work/activities is a plus
Other Benefits and Welfare
Able to intern at the Headquarter in Beijing and immerse in fast growing internet company' work environment;
Real hands on experience in growth generation;
Working with cross functional teams for realization of ideas and plans
About the Company
Being part of a NYSE listed company (NYSE:WDH), DeeDa is a regional player in terms of technology empowerment in the charitable giving scene. Since its launch in Singapore in 2019, DeeDa has expanded its operation to Thailand in early 2022.
At here, you will be able to be immersed in a fast growing environment and work together with a highly efficient and professional team. If you are passionate about making a change and self development, working at DeeDa is definitely one of your choices.