Supply Chain and Logistics Intern 供应链及物流实习生by Royal Golden Eagle (RGE) Group
1 March - 31 May 2024
31 December 2023
About the role:
In this role, you will be part of our logistics team in Asia Symbol Guangdong, a member Company of RGE Group in China. You will be working in one of our most established supply chain operation responsible for the innovation and digital transformation of logistic management.
What You'll Do:
• Logistic planning – coordinate goods delivery from various mills / warehouses across China;
• Logistic cost analysis – conduct market research and analyse trend;
• Propose cost reduction methods based on logistic cost analysis;
• Support logistic suppliers management, secure optimal services;
• Participate in Digital Logistic Projects – smart planning, intelligent warehousing and distribution system.
How You'll Grow:
• Opportunity to work in one of the largest and technologically advanced fine paper manufacturer in the world;
• Learn from leading experts in the field of manufacturing logistics, supply chain management and digital innovation;
• Build network with reputed industry leaders and gain exposure to Chinese business culture;
• Receive coaching and on the job training from senior team members during your internship stint.
• Singapore citizens with current enrolment in an undergraduate course in logistics or related field; understand logistics management and supply chain management principles;
• Excellent data analytics skills from multiple sources;
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office(e.g. Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant logistics software;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin, good problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
Other Benefits and Welfare
Stipend: SGD $2,000 or equivalent in RMB.
Round trip air tickets and free accommodation.
About the Company
RGE operates at the heart of the bio economy. Headquartered in Singapore, we employ over 60,000 people worldwide and own assets exceeding US$30 billion. With operations in Indonesia, China, Brazil, Canada and Spain, we are a leading player in Renewable Carbon, Transition Energy and Decarbonisation market.
We plant 1.5 million trees every day, which turn carbon dioxide into oxygen, from which we create bio-based products used by billions of people every day around the world.
We create a greener, more sustainable world for living today and for future generations tomorrow. Our sustainable, recyclable and biodegradable natural fibers and edible oils are used to produce materials for paper, tissue, surgical masks, cooking oil, shampoo, soap, diapers, clothes, and hundreds of daily essentials. Our natural gas powers millions of homes, and our new ventures in biodiesel will help decarbonize aviation, maritime and land transportation.
As a responsible member of the global economy, we are guided by our core purpose to do good for the Community, Country, Climate, Customer, and only then will it be good for our Company. Our 2030 commitment to conserve one hectare of land for every hectare we plant on is unparalleled in the industry.
Being a member of RGE, you become a part of our global community of professionals making meaningful contribution to the world we live in. A career with RGE is a mission towards greater good.
我们每天种植 150 万棵树，将二氧化碳转化为氧气，并从中创造出供全球数十亿人使用的优质产品。