Internship at Ant International's Public Relations teamby ALIPAY GLOBAL MARKETS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
1 May - 31 August 2024
Polytechnic, University, Young Working Adults
24 April 2024
The role will be based in Hangzhou or Shanghai, from May to August for three months in 2024.
• You will be supporting the Ant International PR team, with cross-cultural exposure to teams from different regions, and hands-on experience across different aspects of PR/communications
• You will primarily focus the Alipay+ cross-border ecosystem, in areas of travel and its impact to local businesses and consumers
• Monitoring industry and competitive landscape, and sharing relevant insights with the team
• Conduct secondary research on travel and fintech industry to inform our communications approach
• Identify travel trends and travel destinations to shape our storytelling
• Draft written materials including press releases, social media copies etc.
• Create multimedia content, in collaboration with other internal teams, including photos, videos etc.
• Contribute to our social media strategy and relevant content development
• Develop story and social media ideas based on seasonal holidays, trends, company announcements
• Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Assist with planning and support for events or campaigns
• Reporting and post-campaign analysis – e.g. media coverage, social media engagement
• Relevant experience in PR/communications, journalism, marketing or social media
• Have an interest in travel and tech
• A good team player and eager to learn and contribute
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with design or video editing software is a bonus
About the Company
Ant International believes in the power of small and beautiful changes. We are dedicated to building the future of global commerce in an inclusive and prosperous ecosystem with digital innovations, where everyone and every business may thrive.
Ant International strives to become the most trusted digital services connector to achieve sustainable growth of global commerce through close collaboration with policymakers, industry players and business sectors.
As part of our commitment to long-term and sustainable value creation, the Ant International Foundation will focus on emerging issues around environmental protection, promotion of more digital inclusion for the underserved communities and cultivation of digital leadership and talents to bring transformative changes to their communities.
Ant International is the international business unit of Ant Group.