Visual Design Intern, User Design Center, Shanghaiby Trip.com Group
1 October 2023 - 28 March 2024
E-commerce, Internet & Online
University, Young Working Adults
24 September 2023
*This position is opening throughout the year.
1. Responsible for the brand and operation design of Ctrip air tickets, including but not limited to the main vision of size promotion, 3D stylization of product interface and illustration, brand IP, offline material design, participating in the whole process from design strategy to design execution, focusing on the construction of design competitiveness;
2. Create creative ideas together with marketing and interaction teams, and provide solutions with high-quality visual experience;
3. Forward-looking aesthetic, always pay attention to and analyze the fashion trend of design, fully understand the business and users, pay attention to the social dynamics, insight into different perspectives, excavate the social value of the brand, collaborate with business ideas and ideas, and provide the overall solution of creative vision;
4. Continuously improve team output efficiency and design process through project precipitation method.
1. Bachelor degree or above in design related major;
2. Excellent illustration ability, 3D and dynamic ability is preferred, strong design thinking and creation ability;
3. Good communication and teamwork skills, strong empathy and self-drive;
4. Attach great importance to details, pursue pixel-level perfection; have special expertise in brand, illustration, video animation and etc. is preferred;
5. Proficiency in Mandarin;
6. Attendance of at least three working days per week, and the duration of internship will be no less than 3 months.
About the Company
Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar.
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.
We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages.
We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.