Overseas Business Development Intern, Corporate Travel, Shanghaiby Trip.com Group
1 October 2023 - 31 December 2024
E-commerce, Internet & Online
University, Young Working Adults
24 October 2024
*This position is opening throughout the year.
1. Assist the Trip.Biz Global team to facilitate the process of client success and business development;
2. Assist to analyze the customers' behavior by using the Trip.Biz market intelligence.
3. Manage ad-hoc project for global team;
4. Coordinate with internal stakeholders to facilitate the job tasks and special projects.
1. Bachelor's degree or above;
2. Native English Speaker and proficiency in Chinese is an advantage;
3. Willingness to learn new technology and open-minded;
4. Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex challenges and multi-task;
5. Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
6. The duration of the internship will be no less than three months.
About the Company
Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar.
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.
We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages.
We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.