Internship in Ant International's International Public Policy teamby ALIPAY GLOBAL MARKETS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
1 May - 31 August 2024
Polytechnic, University, Young Working Adults
24 April 2024
This is a three-month internship.
We are looking for an intern who will join Ant International's International Public Policy team, a growing team supporting Ant International’s fast-expanding international digital payments businesses.
The intern will undertake the following roles:
- Support the team in cross-border business projects between Singapore and China.
- Support the team in key industrial events, including drafting briefings, speeches, and logistic arrangements.
- Support the internal communication for the International Public Policy team
- Complete other work tasks assigned by superiors.
• Majoring in International Relations, Law, Politics, Economics, or relevant subject
• Fluent in Chinese and English
• Strong learning ability and self-motivated mindset
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Smooth logical thinking
• Teamwork spirit
About the Company
Ant International believes in the power of small and beautiful changes. We are dedicated to building the future of global commerce in an inclusive and prosperous ecosystem with digital innovations, where everyone and every business may thrive.
Ant International strives to become the most trusted digital services connector to achieve sustainable growth of global commerce through close collaboration with policymakers, industry players and business sectors.
As part of our commitment to long-term and sustainable value creation, the Ant International Foundation will focus on emerging issues around environmental protection, promotion of more digital inclusion for the underserved communities and cultivation of digital leadership and talents to bring transformative changes to their communities.
Ant International is the international business unit of Ant Group.