Visual Design Intern, IT, Shanghaiby Trip.com Group
1 October 2023 - 31 December 2024
E-commerce, Internet & Online
University, Young Working Adults
24 October 2024
*This position is opening throughout the year.
1. Assist in product-related graphic design and promotional video design;
2. Collaborate with the lead designer to participate in product marketing-related design and follow up on implementation;
3. Participate in the refinement of visual guidelines;
4. Research design trends, seek breakthroughs in user experience, and refine design methodology.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in graphic design, animation design, or art multimedia design;
2. Skilled use of software such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, AE, Premiere, etc.;
3. Well understanding about basic design principles for Web, iOS, and Android;
4. Passionate about visual design, with good aesthetic and pixel-level design skills, experience in illustration and 3D skills will be a plus;
5. Outgoing, honest, responsible, good team collaboration and communication skills, open to challenges and resilient to pressure;
6. Good communication skills in Mandarin;
7. The duration of internship will be no less than 3 months.
About the Company
Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar.
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.
We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages.
We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.