International Marketing Internship at Ant Internationalby ALIPAY GLOBAL MARKETS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
1 May - 31 August 2024
Polytechnic, University, Young Working Adults
24 April 2024
As an International Marketing Intern, you'll dive into the dynamic world of global marketing. This internship is designed to provide hands-on experience and exposure to various facets of international marketing, including strategy development, campaign execution, offline and online marketing tactics, especially digital and social marketing in the B2B as well as B2C capacities.
• Assist in the development and implementation of international marketing campaigns.
• Conduct market and / or desk research to understand competitive and market trends and identify opportunities in key markets.
• Support the team in go-to-market planning across various international social media platform channels and also in market activations.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute marketing initiatives on a global scale, especially for Greater China, South East Asia and Europe.
• Assist in creating content for digital and traditional marketing channels.
• Provide administrative support as needed to ensure smooth operations of the international marketing team.
If you're a dynamic and ambitious individual ready to embark on an exciting journey in international marketing, we invite you to apply for the International Marketing Internship at Ant International Group. This is your chance to gain valuable experience, expand your skill set, and make a real impact on a global scale. Let's shape the future of marketing together.
• Recent university graduate or current undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related fields
• Strong interest in international marketing and cross-cultural communication.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Mandarin proficiency is a must
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with social media platforms.
• Prior internship or relevant work experience is a plus but not required.
Other Benefits and Welfare
• Hands-on experience in global marketing within a dynamic and supportive team environment.
• Opportunity to work on exciting projects and make meaningful contributions.
• Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals in the field.
• Potential for future career opportunities within the company.
About the Company
Ant International believes in the power of small and beautiful changes. We are dedicated to building the future of global commerce in an inclusive and prosperous ecosystem with digital innovations, where everyone and every business may thrive.
Ant International strives to become the most trusted digital services connector to achieve sustainable growth of global commerce through close collaboration with policymakers, industry players and business sectors.
As part of our commitment to long-term and sustainable value creation, the Ant International Foundation will focus on emerging issues around environmental protection, promotion of more digital inclusion for the underserved communities and cultivation of digital leadership and talents to bring transformative changes to their communities.
Ant International is the international business unit of Ant Group.