Marketing Campaign Intern, Vacation, Shanghaiby Trip.com Group
1 October 2023 - 31 December 2024
E-commerce, Internet & Online
University, Young Working Adults
24 October 2023
*The position is opening throughout the year.
1. Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as managers, campaign owners, to ensure products can take part in various campaigns, and have better positions;
2. Monitor campaign performance and provide regular updates and analysis to stakeholders, including identifying opportunities for optimization and improvement;
3. Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform campaign development and provide recommendations for campaign improvements;
4. Take part in the partnership cooperation, including make marketing plans for attractions and other partners; execute the marketing plan by online advertisement, product cooperation, etc
1. Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams simultaneously;
2. Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously;
3. Language skills: Chinese Mandarin and English are both required;
4. The duration of internship will be no less than 3 months.
About the Company
Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar.
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.
We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages.
We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.