Network Engineer Internby YCH DISTRIPARK (PTE) LTD
1 October 2023 - 28 March 2024
24 September 2023
1. Monitor and Maintain Company VMware System In China and Singapore Datacenter.
2. Monitor Hardware device health and Liaise with Vendor in case of device failure.
3. Maintain and monitor company infrastructure, include AD, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, etc.
4. Support company daily operation in supporting of service delivery.
5. Manage office365 share point and provide support for users.
6. Provide resource planning based on business growth.
7. Perform other job related duties as and when requested by superior.
8. Perform BCP activity based on customer request. Basic planning of network and wireless infrastructure and hardware.
9. Implementation, configuration and troubleshoot of network and wireless infrastructure.
10. Upkeep of network equipment hardware and firmware maintenance.
11. Monitoring of network performances & security alerts using various server & appliance based solutions .
12. Assist to setup network for new project.
13. Travel to various office sites and Datacenter for network related activities
• Diploma/Degree in Computer science/Information technology, or equivalent At least three years working experience in IT industry.
• Ability to implement, administer and troubleshoot of network devices including routers and switches.
• Experience in TCP/IP, dynamic routing and L2/L3 network protocols implementation
• Experience in anti-virus software, Intrusion Detection, Next-Gen UTM Firewall and content filtering is preferred
• Knowledge or Experience in WAF, SIEM , Honey Pots , Log Analysers and ISO 27001 will be an added advantage
• Good Skills in managing system under VMware environment
• Basic knowledge to whole 3 tier system infrastructure
• Basic knowledge for o365 share point
• Experience in Linux/Unix preferred.
• Good skill in Microsoft windows server management.
Other Benefits and Welfare
Free Shuttle Bus provided
About the Company
Founded in 1955 by the late Mr Yap Chwee Hock, YCH began as a modest passenger transportation company. However, in the 1970s, the family business lost its main contract. With the need to diversify the business, Mr Yap Chwee Hock roped in his eldest son, YCH Group’s current Executive Chairman, Dr. Robert Yap in 1977. This marked the start of the company’s venture into the cargo transportation business, which subsequently grew to include extended supply chain and logistics services such as warehousing and freight management.
Today, YCH is Singapore’s largest home-grown supply chain solutions company and leading regional supply chain management partner to many of the world’s leading brands across Asia Pacific.