Intern, Sustainabilityby The Ascott Limited
1 January - 28 June 2024
25 December 2023
• Assist the team in internal stakeholder (e.g. Global colleagues, properties and HQ functions) engagements (e.g. Events, trainings, surveys, etc.)
• Assist the team in external stakeholder (e.g. Consultants and third party solution providers) engagements (e.g. Project management, timelines, deliverables, etc.)
• Assist the team in ESG data related tasks (e.g. Cleaning, analysis, benchmarking exercises, reporting, presentation, etc.)
• Desktop research and subsequent presentation preparation on sustainability related topics
• Provide support to the team on special projects when required
• Currently pursuing a diploma/degree in Sustainability but others disciplines are welcome too.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience using SaaS ESG platforms is a bonus
• Possess the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment as well as a right attitude and passion to learn new things.
• Detailed-oriented and meticulous individual that is able to multi-task and deliver work on time and accurately
About the Company
The Ascott Limited (Ascott) is a Singapore company that has grown to be one of the leading international lodging owner-operators. Ascott's portfolio spans more than 220 cities across over 40 countries in Asia Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA.
Ascott has more than 94,000 operating units and over 64,000 units under development, making a total of more than 159,000 units in over 900 properties.
The company’s serviced apartment, coliving and hotel brands include Ascott, Citadines, lyf, Oakwood, Quest, Somerset, The Crest Collection, The Unlimited Collection, Préférence, Fox, Harris, POP!, Vertu and Yello.
Ascott’s loyalty programme, Ascott Star Rewards, offers exclusive benefits to its members when they book directly with Ascott for their stays at its participating properties.
Ascott, a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Investment, pioneered Asia Pacific’s first international-class serviced apartment with the opening of The Ascott Singapore in 1984. Today, the company boasts over 30 years of industry track record and award-winning brands that enjoy recognition worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.discoverasr.com.