Intern, Strategic Planning and Senior Livingby The Ascott Limited
8 January - 28 June 2024
29 December 2023
• Assist the team in maintaining the standards and guidelines for Senior Living i.e Domitys in Asia.
• Assist the team in developing insights on Senior Living and sharpening its Business model.
• Monitor the developments in Senior Living landscape and its business cases.
• Conduct market research and analyse data to develop key insights.
• Assist the Strategic Planning team on special events.
• Provide support to the team on special projects when required.
• Currently pursuing a degree in Business management, healthcare, gerontology
• Inquisitive and likes to co-create new systems and processes.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Able to Multi-task and deliver work on time and accurately
• Detail-oriented and meticulous individual with strong written and verbal communications skills
About the Company
The Ascott Limited (Ascott) is a Singapore company that has grown to be one of the leading international lodging owner-operators. Ascott's portfolio spans more than 220 cities across over 40 countries in Asia Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA.
Ascott has more than 94,000 operating units and over 64,000 units under development, making a total of more than 159,000 units in over 900 properties.
The company’s serviced apartment, coliving and hotel brands include Ascott, Citadines, lyf, Oakwood, Quest, Somerset, The Crest Collection, The Unlimited Collection, Préférence, Fox, Harris, POP!, Vertu and Yello.
Ascott’s loyalty programme, Ascott Star Rewards, offers exclusive benefits to its members when they book directly with Ascott for their stays at its participating properties.
Ascott, a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Investment, pioneered Asia Pacific’s first international-class serviced apartment with the opening of The Ascott Singapore in 1984. Today, the company boasts over 30 years of industry track record and award-winning brands that enjoy recognition worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.discoverasr.com.