Intern, Sustainability (EHS)by The Ascott Limited
1 January - 28 June 2024
25 December 2023
• Assist the team in collation and verification of environment data submitted by properties.
• Assist the team to ensure timely submission of environment data from the properties.
• Assist the team in creating and maintaining presentation decks.
• Review and analyse environment consumption data to derive key insights.
• Conduct data cleaning and analysis of of environment data when required
• Provide support to the team on other tasks when required
• Currently pursuing a diploma/degree in preferably sustainability but others disciplines are welcome too.
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and other Microsoft app and functions such as Teams and Sharepoint
• Able to Multi-task and deliver work on time and accurately
• Able to work on his/her own without much supervision
• Detail-Oriented and meticulous
About the Company
The Ascott Limited (Ascott) is a Singapore company that has grown to be one of the leading international lodging owner-operators. Ascott's portfolio spans more than 220 cities across over 40 countries in Asia Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA.
Ascott has more than 94,000 operating units and over 64,000 units under development, making a total of more than 159,000 units in over 900 properties.
The company’s serviced apartment, coliving and hotel brands include Ascott, Citadines, lyf, Oakwood, Quest, Somerset, The Crest Collection, The Unlimited Collection, Préférence, Fox, Harris, POP!, Vertu and Yello.
Ascott’s loyalty programme, Ascott Star Rewards, offers exclusive benefits to its members when they book directly with Ascott for their stays at its participating properties.
Ascott, a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Investment, pioneered Asia Pacific’s first international-class serviced apartment with the opening of The Ascott Singapore in 1984. Today, the company boasts over 30 years of industry track record and award-winning brands that enjoy recognition worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.discoverasr.com.