Supply Chain Management (Transportation) Intern, Corporate Travel, ShanghaiTrip.com Group 发布
2023年10月1日 - 2024年12月31日
*This position is opening throughout the year.
1. Responsible for managing all operational commercial activities and solutions, including contract document management, contract performance management, contract change management, contract growth/scope management, sub-contractor /partner contract management, supplier standard T&Cs, customer/subcontractor/supplier contract negotiations;
2. Implement the sales and market strategies to increase existing business and market share in consultation with the Sales Managers globally or other team members of respective airlines;
3. Monitor and analyze individual airline sales figures and trends, investigate reasons for changes and disseminate information to all stakeholders making recommendations and ensuring corrective actions.
1. Bachelor's degree or above;
2. Passionate about the tourism industry, familiar with Internet products, and recognized with Ctrip's corporate culture;
3. Strong communication skills, with speech influence, can effectively establish and accumulate industry interpersonal networks;
4. Clear goals, strong work initiative, responsible, and willing to break through oneself;
5. Willing to work in a team, with keen insight and collaborative capabilities. Priority will be given to those who have served as cadres in class/student associations or other organizations during college;
6. Excellent business data analysis skills;
7. Excellent executive-level presentation and cross-functional communication skills in English; Mandarin a plus;
8. The duration of the internship will be no less than three months.
Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar.
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.
We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages.
We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.