Interaction Design Intern, User Design Center, ShanghaiTrip.com Group 发布
2023年10月1日 - 2024年12月31日
*This position is opening throughout the year.
1. Responsible for the exploration and implementation of cross-departmental innovation projects of UC Design and Research Institute, and provide support to other relevant projects of UC Design and Research Institute;
2. Be able to self-drive from the market trend and user experience, carry out collaboration with key personnel across departments, design and implement cross-department innovative product solutions, comprehensively follow up the production and research process and relevant data analysis after launch;
3. Correctly use various design methods, combine user feedback and data to deduce experience design schemes and ensure verification and optimization of results;
4. Go deep into the business, cooperate with multiple parties, and communicate efficiently, transparently and openly with the team about the support, progress, risk and effect required by the project.
1. Proficiency in Mandarin;
2. Attendance of at least three working days per week, and the duration of internship will be no less than 3 months;
3. Love design, have UX design experience in large Internet companies, and UI design experience is preferred;
3. Excellent product thinking ability and data analysis ability;
4. Have open and excellent communication and cooperation promotion ability, as well as complex project management and promotion experience.
Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar.
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.
We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages.
We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.