Engineering Internby Durapower Technology (Singapore) Pte Ltd
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
We are looking for energetic and self-motivated Engineering Interns to join our growing Engineering department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in the lithium ion battery sector, then we want to work with you.
• Design innovative ideas for new products; create prototypes and sketches within the given or decided timeline.
• Develop prototype for all products along with various designs and manage implementation of them in collaboration with the manufacturing department.
• Coordinate with cross functional team, monitor various phases of projects, develop new products and administer overall functions and execution of industrial design
• Collaborate with multiple teams to create new products more efficiently.
• Create and maintain necessary engineering documents/manual for products created
• Singapore citizens with current enrolment in an undergraduate course or diploma course for Engineering or similar field or freshly graduated from the above course for no more than 1 year at the point of application.
• Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese.
• Intelligent, committed and dynamic individual, ready to take the leap to expand your knowledge in a Chinese corporate.
• Familiarity with AutoCAD, MS Office and Photoshop is an advantage
• Good understanding of electrical systems and able to read electrical single line diagrams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding multitasking abilities.
About the Company
Durapower Technology (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Durapower Holdings Pte Ltd. Durapower provides customized lithium ion battery systems; for energy storage applications ranging from hybrid and pure electric vehicles, specialty vehicles as well as microgrid and smart grid.