Innovation Program Specialist 创新项目专员by DayDayUp Tech Accelerator 北京飞牛科技有限公司
To be confirmed
Polytechnic, University, Young Working Adults
To be confirmed
An Innovation Program Specialist will be involved in the project planning and implementation, and provide sales support and marketing support.
Project planning & implementation
• Develop and maintain connections with key organizations in Singapore’s innovation ecosystem, like university, research institute, government authorities, media, corporates, startups, investors, etc.
• Support understanding and clarifying Singaporean customer needs
• Assist in speaker management, mentor relations
• Help project manager on project schedule management
• Assist in Chinese English translation
• Assist in organizing online and/or offline events
Sales & marketing support
• Sell company’s product and service to international market, especially Singaporean and Southeast Asian markets.
• Make market research based on company’s product strategy.
• Develop international marketing channels, and international media relation
• Be responsible for company’s international social networks maintenance, like Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
• Be responsible for company’s EDM system
• Update and maintain company’s CRM system
• Enlarge the size of DayDayUp international audience.
• Full passion on the tech ecosystem
• Strong capability to conduct extensive business research in an autonomous manner
• Strong analysis abilities to identify strengths and weaknesses of tech companies
• Analytical approach to solving problems
• Pro-active and sense of initiative
• Solution-oriented and optimistic
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
Other Benefits and Welfare
• Great opportunity of getting into China’s innovation ecosystem with possibility of working with the world-class startups, global corporates and investors.
• Both Chinese and international working environment.
• Top level social networking opportunity.
• Opportunity of staying with company as full time staff after internship.
About the Company
DayDayUp Tech Accelerator is committed to connect Chinese and global innovators. Focusing on AI, IoT, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, 5G, and Mobile Internet, DayDayUp creates an ecosystem for corporates, startups and investors to connect with each other.
DayDayUp help Chinese corporates and investors connecting with the best international startups, and also help international startups landing in China.
On November 13th, under the witness of Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister, Mr. Heng Swee Keat, Enterprise Singapore (ESG) announced the partnership with DayDayUp Tech Accelerator. Both parties will jointly help Singapore companies to expand into the Chinese market and Chinese companies to go into Singapore. In the coming year, DayDayUp Tech Accelerator will run a GIA Acceleration Programme for up to 20 Singapore startups and SMEs over one year, to help them access the Chinese market.
• Build up a mutual beneficial platform promoting and facilitating the cooperation between China and Singapore tech industry.
• Work with China government and Enterprise Singapore in helping Singapore tech startups entering China market.
• Enhance the branding of Singaporean tech company in China as a whole and provide opportunity to connect with local capital, market, and partners.