Product Management Internby Shopee
To be confirmed
E-commerce, Internet & Online
To be confirmed
The Regional Product Management team at Shopee is the key focal point between the business, engineering and design teams. The team is responsible for implementing strategy, road map and feature, while adhering to business goal. It covers all functions including Financial Services, Supply Chain, Marketing, Search, Recommendation, Advertising, Order, User, Product, Anti-Fraud, Data Science, Seller Service, Big Data. Join us to own a product that is impacting millions of lives in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
• Assisting Product Managers in product development ideation, conceptualization to implementation
• Define and implement product development and product management plan
• Create new product solutions for both internal and external end-users
• Initiate, analyse, propose and launch new product ideas (product development)
• Maintain existing app products (product management)
• Coordinate and works closely with business teams to launch and market new products
• Conduct market intelligence to maintain competitiveness and profitability of product offering
• For Front End, to plan and work with designers on UI/UX of features
• Studying in a reputable education institution, penultimate or final year students preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Good logical thinking
• Good knowledge in programming and software development
• Good product design sense (UI/UX) (optional)
About the Company
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support.
Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centered strategies.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea's mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.