Product Manager Intern, Corporate Travel, ShanghaiTrip.com Group 发布
2023年10月1日 - 2024年12月31日
*This position is opening throughout the year.
1. Assisting international business segment and participating in product design and project coordination for international websites;
2. Assisting in defining product requirements to meet business goals by working with customer, commercial and global operations teams;
3. Assisting in driving the product roadmap by analyzing customer feedback, market needs, competitor trends and internal business requirements;
4. Work with R&D and UI/UX teams to assist in the design and delivery of product features in line with business requirements and quality standards.
1. MS/BS degree in technology and business, or equivalent preferred；
2. Good at logics and sense of operational data analysis; ability to use tools to make informed, data-driven product decisions;
3. Strong product sense and interested in OTA industry;
4. Experience in website internationalization, localization and other multilingual products is preferred;
5. Fluent in both Mandarin and English;
6. The duration of the internship will be no less than three months.
Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar.
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.
We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages.
We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.