Operation InternShopee 发布
- Analyze logistics operations and identify improvement opportunities
- Coordinate and lead service provider to resolve dispute and issues
- Summarize and develop solution to optimize operations performance
- Evaluate the capacity of potential service provider
- Help to manage service provider contract and audit service provider bill
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Capable of handling details and have the ownership to the task is a must
- Quick learner, be sensitive to numbers, have good data analysis skills
- Academic background from a reputable University is a plus
- 1-2 years working experience on e-Commerce/Logistics will be a plus
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support.
Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centered strategies.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea's mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.