Technical Research and DevelopmentKEWO Education 课窝教育 发布
理工学院, 大学, 应届毕业生
As part of the KEWO’s efforts to groom young talents and in support of Business China’s initiative to facilitate youths from Singapore and China to engage in internship opportunities in each other’s country, KEWO is offering a hybrid internship programme for all eligible young undergraduates. Selected candidates will undergo a 9-weeks remote internship in Singapore during stage 1 and an option to continue with stage 2 of the 15-week internship in China when regular travel between Singapore and China resumes.
Through this internship programme, you would have the opportunity to gain a better understanding of the Chinese culture, business operation environment, online education and implementation of Artificial Intelligence in education in China. We design our internship programme with the goal of providing the interns with the first-hand experience in the Education Industry, specifically in online education, grooming you to be an online education talent and make use of it in Singapore or South-East Asia.
• Singaporean citizen
• Year 1 to 3 undergraduate students or year 1 to 2 polytechnic students who are currently studying at a university or polytechnic in Singapore; young working adults who have successfully completed their full-time studies from the above institutions for not more than one calendar year at the time of application.
• Has a strong interest in China online education, artificial intelligence, the internet, and relevant industries in the digital economy.
• Able to use Chinese and English as working languages proficiently.
• Able to use DingTalk, Wechat and other work communication software proficiently.
• Students who apply for technical research and development internship positions must possess basic software development capabilities and be competent in using the PHP/Java/Python programming languages.
Interns are required to work at least 20 hours per week.
*The starting time of the internship can be discussed upon confirmation of the offer.
Qualified interns will be receiving an SGD400 monthly stipend for the 9-weeks remote internship.
KEWO Education is an educational institution with a group of linguists graduating from prestigious universities such as Peking University, Columbia University, National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University, and with many internet experts from renowned companies and institutions such as Tencent, Netease, Internet Technology Research Center of Nanjing University, and Agency for Science, Technology and Research in Singapore. With those talents, we not only provide professional live exams preparation guidance courses online, but also have developed supporting websites and apps for simulated tests and evaluation, exercises, materials sharing and seat reservation so that students could be in a better position to prepare for exams.