Software Engineer InternShopee 发布
The Engineering and Technology team is at the core of the Shopee platform development. The team is made up of a group of passionate engineers from all over the world, striving to build the best systems with the most suitable technologies. Our engineers do not merely solve problems at hand; they build foundations for a long-lasting future. They don't limit themselves on what they can or can't do; they take matters into their own hands even if it means drilling down to the bottom layer of the computing platform. Shopee's hyper-growing business scale has transformed most "innocent" problems into huge technical challenges, and there is no better place to experience it first-hand if you love technologies as much as they do.
• Working on Shopee’s leading platform to enhance the user experience
• An opportunity to work alongside top engineers to gain invaluable insights on how to build a scalable and high-performance software platform
• Gain insights into the Southeast Asian market and the internet industry
• Enhance coding skills; get exposed to new tools and programming languages
• Improve presentation and communication (both oral and written) skills
• Web Backend
• Web Frontend
• Frontend (Mobile App)
• Mobile Apps (iOS)
• Mobile Apps (Android)
• Platform Engineering
• Machine Learning
• Students who are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Students in their second, third or final year of studies with outstanding academic results
• Internship period: at least 12 weeks (can start all year round)
• Please state your availability clearly (start date, end date, part-time (minimum 3 days a week) or full-time) and the openings (Server, Web Frontend etc) that you would like to be considered for
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support.
Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centered strategies.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea's mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.